Fall in love with Lohja and Kettukallio
Finnish Midsummer at Kettukallio and Lohja area
We have had few Japanese media persons visiting us and we would like to give you chance to get familiar on our sight trough Japanese camera lens .
- 99 pages long article of Finland Midsummer 2019
- Video "Summer Solstice" (long version, about 10 minutes)
- Video "Summer Solstice" (short version, about 3 minutes)
This FAM-trip was organized by Caito -project.
The blog called "Finland, Naturally" is introducing Finnish nature and the way of living.
There are few great writings of Lohja Area too. We are glad locating in the middle of such of great environment and rich nature.
Click and enjoy!
- The grotto of Torhola and Cape of Karkali (about 20 minutes drive from Kettukallio)
- Karnaistenkorpi (about 20 minutes drive from Kettukallio)
- Ice swimming (can be done also in Kettukallio at winter time)